Monday - Friday / 24 hours: (+1-315-203-8942)
This Privacy Notice was last modified: August 12 2014
During enrollment for INNOVATE1 Services, we require You to enter your personal Information. These may include your name, debit or credit card number, card verification number, card expiration number, address, telephone number and email address. For Providers, we require that You provide your bank account number and may require your personal address, business category, social security number and other Information concerning your Payment Transaction (‘Information”). This Information is stored within your INNOVATE1 Services account.
Personal Information and Information Use
Third Party Information
We may obtain Information about You from third parties to protect You from fraud, financial misconduct, and to verify the Information You provided.
We collect Information about every Payment Transaction carried out by You using the INNOVATE1 Services Service. These include but are not limited to transaction amount, description of the goods or services being provided by the Provider, names of the Provider and the Customer and the modes of payment employed.
INNOVATE1 Services Usage
We may require Information about your service usage to enable us to validate your identity and thereby stall any fraudulent conduct. Such Information will only be used to prevent fraud. Any other use would require your expressed permission.
Information on Logs
Our servers record Information sent by your browser each time You use INNOVATE1 Services. These logs may include your IP address, the browser type and language, the date and time of your request, your web requests and cookies that help identify your browser.
We may save emails and other communication sent by You to enable us to process your queries, respond to your requests, and improve our services.
We may present links in a format that will help us identify if they were followed or not. Using this Information can help us improve the quality of our search feature, provide quality services to You, carry out auditing, research and analysis for improving the quality of our services, facilitate the technical functionality of our network and develop new solutions.
We take measures to ensure that the Information You provide is recorded accurately and completely and is stored securely. Information collected from/about Customers is used exclusively for the purpose of providing better service. It is never released to third parties except when expressly permitted by the customer. Any Information You provide is completely confidential and will be protected from unauthorized use.
However, we may share your personal Information with individuals outside INNOVATE1 Services in the following situations:
- Credit/debit card transactions are processed through a third party. All Information is encrypted and is used only to complete the appropriate transactions.
- To prevent or detect fraud or technical issues.
- Where we have your consent and User has elected to optin for the sharing of any personal Information.
- We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such Information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or (d) protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of INNOVATE1 Services, its users or the public as required or permitted by law.
- We may share aggregated non-personally identifiable Information with third parties. If we do share this aggregated Information, we do not include personally identifiable Information without your explicit opt-in consent or in the limited circumstances described above.
- In the event that INNOVATE1 Services is acquired by or merged with a third party entity, we reserve the right, in any of these circumstances, to transfer or assign the Information we have collected from our Users as part of such merger, acquisition, sale, or other change of control. In the unlikely event of our bankruptcy, insolvency, reorganization, receivership, or assignment for the benefit of creditors, or the application of laws or equitable principles affecting creditors' rights generally, we may not be able to control how your personal Information is treated, transferred, or used.
You must keep your User/Private ID and Password confidential. If You do share this Information with a third party, they could obtain access to your account and all personal Information stored within.
Updating Your Personal Information
You will be able to update your payment Information by signing into your INNOVATE1 Services account and going to the appropriate page. In this page, You can change your address and method of payment. You can also see or print your previous transaction history.
However, to facilitate our auditing and reporting functions, and also to guard against fraud, the Information will be saved to our systems but will not be shared with anybody.
Note that disabling your INNOVATE1 Services transaction history functionality does not close your INNOVATE1 Services account.